If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. ~ Henry David Thoreau







Thursday, August 12, 2010

Let the Adventure Begin......

This blog was started as a school project--an attempt to get to those biases and prejudices we hide. The project was finished with the completion of the Spring 2010 semester (and for those of who are wondering...I got an A+). Thank you to those who walked that journey with me.

Now...I am moving on with a new journey. I have thought long and hard about the idea of blogging. In all honesty, I have zero time to keep up with this. And for those who know me well...I detest the idea of being vunerable to the mass majority. But...at the same time...I have thoughts swimming that need an exit point and at times my heart bubbles over with an enormous amount of joy and graditude that I need a way to express it all. So here it is. What started as a project to dig deeper will now become a window to my world. A new adventure begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment